So, it turns out I may be slightly addicted to television...

Tuesday, May 30, 2006

Introductions, please

So yesterday being my first post I had to get a few things off my chest about Everwood - especially since I had just watched my second-last "fresh Everwood" on the WB.

So today I think it fitting that I say a little bit more about me. Obviously, as this blog would suggest, I watch a lot of prime time tv. However, it's not necessarily about the quantity of shows I watch, it is the fact that I feel a bit too committed to those shows that I watch on a regular basis. For some reason I've always been partial to shows that don't appear on the big 3 networks - but if it's on the WB, UPN or HBO I'm all over it. That said, I am a long time loyal fan of lots of NBC shows.

My list of favourites include ER, Veronica Mars, The Office, Gilmore Girls, Degrassi the Next Generation (but I will deny that in public), Law & Order SVU, Without a Trace, and CSI. I have become fond of both Close to Home and Supernatural this year and also had to say good-bye to two standing faves - Will & Grace and Alias. Not a big game show or reality fan, but I do watch The Amazing Race. I lived in the UK when I went to university so I love the original What Not to Wear and Channel 4's Teachers (shame on NBC for doing SUCH a poor job of copying it - especially given the success of The Office).

And that, in a nutshell, are the important things about me, the PrimeTimeTVAddict. I've been this way since I was kid, just ask my mom - spent way too much time with The Cosby Show, Who's the Boss and Blossom, to name but a few. I hope you enjoy my ramblings. For me this blog is part therapy, part entertainment!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home