So, it turns out I may be slightly addicted to television...

Sunday, August 13, 2006

A late Sunday evening post...

So....it's been a few days, I know. But Brandon got voted off Canadian Idol and I got busy and the TV, well, it has dust on it. I hardly know how to work the remote anymore (I hardly knew how to work it to begin with but that is neither here nor there.)

I'm still suffering from the summer slump. After that disastrous run-in with "The One", I still gave ABC the benefit of the doubt and checked out "One Ocean View". And as one article I read said - ABC should just stay away from any show with One in the title.

On the other hand, I'm catching up on some reading and I've been to a ton of movies lately. And I managed to get a suntan - yay! But that aside, I am a little irked at the TV executives out there for giving me nothing this summer. And even Canadian Idol couldn't hold my attention. I tried America's Got Talent but something about Regis gives me the creeps and I couldn't manage to sit through an entire episode. I guess I am having an on-again/off-again relationship with So You Think You Can Dance, but that is really all about Cat Deeley and some nostalgia for SMTV back in Britain (and the infamous Ant & Dec). Without Cat and my need to relive graduate school memories, I wouldn't be watching.

And that's just my two cents worth for today.

1 Comments:

Blogger Blog said...

BIG BROTHER!!!!! It's awesome! It's never too late to start watching, and it's on 3 times a week!!!!!!!

10:55 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home