So, it turns out I may be slightly addicted to television...

Friday, December 01, 2006

"I always get stuck blowing up the pity balloons"

Oh My God!!! What an awesome fall finale for Veronica Mars. I have yet to understand why the best drama on television hasn't caught on with the masses but I sure am glad the CW had the sense to renew it for a third season.

And the quote above was Wallace - the more I watch the show the more I love the entire cast but Wallace and Mac really stand out as two of my favourite, most well-written characters. Logan on the other hand - when he and Veronica say "hey" at the Pi Sig party and he gave that look - you know the one I'm talking about - like a little boy but with such hurt and anguish and yet such obvious love and affection. I admit - I was crying at the break-up scene and then at the party there was such a big lump in my throat. I hope you gave it to them good in the jail cell Logan!

For anybody who missed the fall finale, here is the episode in its entirety (thanks to the good people on the Veronica Mars channel at Veoh). And if you've never watched the show, this is the episode that will show you what you've been missing.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home