So, it turns out I may be slightly addicted to television...

Sunday, November 12, 2006

Where is the Justice?

Just today I was driving home from church and I thought to myself that I actually did it. I had found a show in its first season, liked it and was watching regularly. And then, of course, my deepest fear came true. Fox has pulled Justice from the airwaves.

NBC can give that crappy Studio 60 a chance and Fox can't do anything for Justice? I don't understand! I know it has poor ratings, but then again who seems to know it's even on? I know there is an audience out there for Justice somewhere but I don't think anybody at Fox is interested in finding out where it is. Fox, just so you know, this is it. We're done.

This is exactly the reason I never watch shows in their first season.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home